I don't think I ever did this, so just so we can see how she is growing, her birth stats were:
Weight: 6lbs, 9 oz
Length: 19 1/4" long
At 9 months:
Weight: 20 lbs
Length: 27" long
She is getting SO big! Her percentiles are always like 75% in weight and 30% in height...hehehe. Short and round. :) Although she DOES have a chance at some height from her dad some day!
Other things:
-she has her 2 lower teeth and one on the top is breaking the surface
-she is crawling EVERYWHERE
-we had to lower her crib mattress again last night to the lowest one because she is pulling herself to standing now and scaring us to death looking like she was planning to hop over the rail! :)
-saying ma-ma, da-da, nana, ba-ba, and da when she hears or sees a dog...might be her first real word!!
Here are some recent shots....
Checkin out the grass
I love her!
I love nap time with just a T and diaper....showing off her long legs!
Next appointment will be her 1 YEAR. That is crazy. Sniff. Sniff.
Oh my goodness, I LOVE her smile ~ so precious!!
ReplyDelete