5.10.2011

crap....10 months half way over!

Ok, I am getting SO behind and I want to post new pics but I am too tired for that business tonight and have 13% battery left on the ol' Mac!  Soooo....I am settling for at least documenting Ellison's status.

At 10 months, 2 weeks old she is:

-Crawling EVERYWHERE.
-Pulling up, stepping from side to side while holding onto the couch, our sliding back doors, a chair, you name it.
-Crawling to sitting, sitting to crawling, you get the picture!
-Eating basically all real food....and loving it I might add.
-She has said: Da Da, Ma Ma, Nana, turtle, hat, apple, yellow, blue, night night, da (for dog), and seems to attempt to repeat many things we say although they aren't quite clear.  :)  Oh and how can I forget "Hiiiii"...which she says all day every day to everyone.  SO presh.

That's all my brain can produce right now.  I can't believe her 1st birthday is so close....it's crazy!

1 comment:

  1. Blaire says "Hiiiieeeee" and I'm wondering if we must talk like that. I think we do. I can see you saying "Hiiiiiii." xoxo

    ReplyDelete