The girl LOVES her farm animal books!
Enjoying the sunny weather and arts festival!
Those legs and diaper butt kill me.
Always watching daa (Dunkan) in the back yard...and excuse the dog's dried slobber all over my sliding doors, it's a constant battle over here!!!
My presh.
Playing with cousin Brooks!!! They love each other.
I swear I think about posting something and then a month has passed before I do! I feel like Ellison has changed so much even since my last post...it's crazy! She has increased her speed big time with crawling, prompting her Ga-Ga to call her "scooter" and once she sees something she wants you have .5 to get there before she does! She is standing up while holding onto everything a ton and likes to take steps while holding your hands, and daddy has been able to get her to stand on her own for a good 5 seconds a few times! Once she realizes what she's doing she drops and I think because she is a speed demon on those hands and knees the walking thing isn't her first priority. :) She is talking SO much....I think she might be a genius. :) She tries to repeat almost every word you say and if she can't then she does a good job of repeating your tone and some syllables. Some examples are: ouch, uh-oh, daa (dog) woo-woo (woof woof), cow, moo, diaper, eh eh eh (sound of monkey when asked what they say), shows you her tongue when you ask, she has said "all done"...just to name a few!! This is SUCH a fun age and I can't believe we are approaching 1!!! Oh and she has 3 new teeth making 4 on top, 2 on bottom!
We are counting down the days to our Colorado trip (I have been counting since LAST summer when I was too preggers to travel and the whole fam got to go without us!) and are so excited that we will celebrate Ellison's 1st birthday in the mountains. So fitting since Ma Ma & Da Da started our life there too! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment