2.24.2011

8 months!

Just for my memory books...


Ellison:

--has 2 teeth.
--has been saying ma-ma, but has now added da-da (and I KNOW she associates that with her dad now cause she says it right when she looks at him, but he doesn't believe me).
--has been on her hands and knees rocking back and forth, scooting backwards on her tummy and practicing her pilates plank :), sitting up without falling straight over, and is about to take off any day now.
--has started grabbing foods with her fingers and feeding HERSELF and can drink water out of a two-handled sippy cup.
--has waved bye bye one time and I can tell she is really observing us doing it and contemplating doing it again. :)
--Oh, and is growling when she is tired and wants something.  Yep, you heard me.  She growls.  It's not pretty, but is an interesting new sound she's discovered!
--And is still the sweetest girl on the planet!

2 comments:

  1. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr......cutest little growl on the planet! You forgot to mention that she is also saying "Aunt Aim-eeeeeeeee." I have heard it many times through the phone. We love each other :)

    ReplyDelete