And since I didn't have any pics from the party, I thought I'd share some other fun ones from recent days....
The cousin's very first walk together! That is baby Brooks, my nephew!
Elli was real excited about it! hehe!
We have had two fun play dates recently. The first with Brooks and precious Ruby and Dax and then we played with sweet Avery, born a month after Ellison!
Family play day in the beautiful snow! Once the sun came out it was fabulous...felt like we should be spring skiing! And **IMPORTANT** all soon-to-be mothers, people shopping for mothers, whoever! the BOB stroller is the BEST and a must-have for mom's who like the outdoors and are active! I am telling you we walked over ice and mounds of snow and the BOB off roaded like nobody's business. Worth every penny!
Oh nothing just wanting to show you the monster in my bed. We have a queen sized bed people and look at him! He hadn't tried to sleep with us in over a year, but then came winter and look who snuck back up there. Not the ideal sleeping arrangement.
All dressed up for mommy's birthday lunch. Miss blonde hair and blue eyes...she looks nothing like me, but I carried this child for 9 months, I promise!!! :)
I can't believe Dunkan! Cute pic of you and Ellison! Sorry to miss the party. I did see some footage though! ;0
ReplyDeleteI forgot I have a group picture your mom took on my camera I will have to email you! I can't believe I had my camera at dinner and did not get it out! I was too excited to see your face :) Love ya!
ReplyDelete