So for the "memoir" purposes of this blog, I'd like to do a quick review of our life in pictures to bring us up to date. This really is a great way to keep a running digital scrapbook of our life (especially Ellison's growth) without having to download, pay to print, and then organize pics in a real scrapbook. I hope to do that someday as well....but this is not the season for it.
So let's begin!
The day before our wedding....so this is our "dating" pic. We were babies!!
Ah the wedding. Bliss. The beginning of it all....and best day EVER!
Then came our first child. The Dunk! He is THE epitome of the term "gentle giant"
Then, BAM! 5 years later I was knocked up. :)
On June 25th, 2010, our precious bundle arrived! She was perfect!
1 month
2 months and SO excited about her first lake trip!
3 months
4 months...she kills me!
5 months and on the morning of her baptism wearing her special bloomers and showing off those baby blues! Thanks to her Ga-Ga Bloom for those!
Just for fun....had to include these from our Christmas card photo shoot cause she was hilarious and too precious!
6 months and really? Is your heart melting yet? Oh and we are addicted to fun hats! :)
7 months and our most recent. Good thing we got our snow boots from Aunty Hannah all the way from Tibet....they are keeping those toes warm this winter!
Whew! Ok, I feel better to have that accomplished. Ellison is about to take off crawling any day now and we are waiting for those first teeth still! Geez, it's like she has been teething for months and not one stinker to show for it. But, every day brings something new, so we will check back in soon!


I. LOVE. HER.
ReplyDelete